Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

COLLECTION OF FIRST GAY SEXPERIENCES

1: from George
One day when i was 10 my dad was drunk,some days before my mother died...Anyway i went at his bed and he was there nude with a hardon.i got honey and pull off my cloths.i went to the bed and tryed to do that my mother was doing to him.so i s*ck him.he wake up and tried to move my head but he couldn't help it and c*m in my mouth and drink all his s*men.i was ready to go but as i said he was drunk.he grap my a*s,close my mouth and push his 10inche d*ck inside me.he got in so hard that i start bleeding.after 2 or 3 trusts he was in all the way.after that he f*ck me for like 5 minutes and then he got in as deep as he could and c*m.after that we felt asleep with his d*ck in my little a*s.

2: from mimic
My first time was when I was 15. I had been playing baseball. After the game parents were supposed to pick us up, but mine were late. I had to piss so I went to the public bathroom. As I pee'd an older man about 50+ entered and asked me about if I won or lost. I said we had won. He asked me to show him my dick. He told he thought I should really win. He grabbed my cock and proceeded to jac me off. I came almost instantly.After that time he saw me a lot. Eventually where he put his cock in me and continued to trim my pubic hair down to nothing. One day he never showed up again

3: from BabyJames
We had an empty basement under our home and we were always jerking there with 4 boys. We were 13. One day one of them asked me to if i want a bj from a guy. Of course i said yes. Two of us was alone and he blow me real. Nothing came that day tho. After 1 year he moved on and called me to his new home to play video games. I went there we played but we got bored. Then he went to his room and asked  me if i want to do it while he gets undressing. I was like screw it lets do it.. well i was young and hungry for a tight warn hole. Both of us get naked. He blowed me first but i hold. Then i told him lets do it in the bath. We countinued. I came one time on his but. Then we went to bedroom of his parent and did it about 20min. When i close to came he said dont do it inside and pulled out jerked. Both of us was jerking to each other and i came on his willy and balls. Ahh wish i can go back in time. Good times. (I wasnt the only one who screwed him. He was blonde and really cute)

4:  from Hotdude
 I am 32 years old and my first time was about 7 years ago. It was after a company BBQ and I had been drinking and having a great time. it ended up that I was a little too tipsy to drive home and the only one willing to drive me was an openly bi coworker. I was way horny, had made out with a female coworker before she left but she wouldn't let me come home with her. As we were getting ready to go I told JD I was going to go home and get off. He offered to help me. When I told him I didn't think so he refused to drive me unless I let him give me a BJ. As I said, I was tipsy and so I agreed. He went down on me right there in the park. He took his mouth off right before I came and I squirted some on my shoes. I got mad at him and made him lick it off my shoes. He the took me home where I passed out. I woke up in the morning to hot coffee and a sore ass. Don't remember anything at the house and never asked JD.

5:  from lovemaking
 MY first time was when i was 14. I went over to a neighbour's place for a swim in his pool. He was about 25. We swam around for a while and then he "pants" me and throw my boardies out of the pool, so I did the same to him. We swam around naked for a while and then he suggested that we go inside. When we got inside he said that i was getting a bit sunburnt and he would put some cream on me, so i lay face down on the floor and he rubbed cream over my body giving special care to my arse. It felt so good. Then he got on top of me and rubbed his C--k up and down my crack. Man it felt so good and before i knew it he was pushing his c--k into my hole. Man it hurt I told him to stop but he just lay there with his c--k un me. He told me to try and s--t when i did he pushed deeper into me and before long he was all the way in me.
It was hurting, but at the same time it felt so good. Then he started moving it in and out of me slowly...... I could not believe how good i felt. I started pushing against him so he would go deeper and then i felt my balls tighen up and i knew that was going to cum. He started f--king me harder and harder and then i felt him shoot inside me.
We would get together whenever we could for the next 6 months and later he showed me how to f--k him and man it felt so good. After 6 months his job took him away and i did not see him for asbout 3 years.

6: from meninuniform

I had to drive my Lieutenant from the Subic Bay Naval Base (in the Philippines) to a security conference at the Clark Air Force Base. The conference was cut short by a day. So, he asked if I wanted to go back to the base or kill time. I replied: You're the boss Lt..

We drove around a bit in some of the countryside. Then he asked: So, if I'm the boss, as you say, how far are you willing to go for a boss' request?

Okay! I knew exactly what he had in mind. He was just a few years older than me and a very hot looking man of Italian-American ancestry.

I replied: Sir, just make a request & see how far I am willing to honor it.

Long YET HOT story short...

We got a cheap cabin and spent hours drinking and having extremely hot sex. I quickly learned that he got real turned on by me calling him Sir while we were having sex so, I would say things like: F**k me Sir! or, Sir, you're so f**king hot!

Needless to say...after that encounter...I could get just about any favor I needed from him and we continued to have secret rendezvous. Because I was an enlisted man & he was an officer, our flings had to be carefully planned out and kept on the DL so-to-speak.

But...about the 4th time we connected, as we were getting undressed I asked: Sir, this Southern boy has really enjoyed the hot sex we've been having but I'd love to not just have you inside me...I'd love to f**k you! Well, he'd never been f**ked so I took it slow at 1st but soon, he was grunting and saying ride me harder, that's an order. F**K!!! Now I could have LIVED w/orders like that more often....

7: from footalldude
 Ha mine was wit a teammate in the football locker rooms. I usually stay late n watch film well 1 of teammates stayed wit me 1nite after practice n he was sayin stuff lik dude ur a** is nice in those pants n he kelt touchin me n he undid the string 2 ny football pants n started rubbin my c*ck then he started givin me head it was sooo good then I f**ked him against the lockers then I layed down on the bench n he bounced up n down on my d*ck f**kin good

8: from biboss
 My story was I was at work one time on midnights n my boss called me into his office he said come in and have a seat after I sat down another guy shut the door and my boss said to me ive been watchin u for months now n I have been seein the way u eyeball me next thing I know I was on my knees unzippin his pant n playin with his tip then I started suckin on his nine inch d*ck after that his friend came over and was makin out wit my boss n pulled his c*ck out n my boss said suck both oof us b*tch n I said yes sir then his friend laid on the desk and my boss told me to ride him and and suck me I said yes sir then he shoved his nine inch d*ck in my a** at the same time as his friends was in there this went on til bout a half hour before end of shift and when they was gonna finish they shoved both there c*cks in my mouth and maid me swallow there loads after they were donne I couldn't walk rite for a week but I loved feelin both of there big d*cks and swallowin there hot steamy loads

9: from hotdadi269

I was helping a coworkers's husband fix his car in his garage, which was way behind their house. We were there about 2 hours talking, laughing and cursing at the old car. I was underneath the engine and he was passing me the tools. When I felt his hand on my leg, thinking nothing about it. I kept at the car, then his hand went up my thigh, I stopped talking and he pulled me out from underneath the car. He had a grin on his face, I was bit nervous because of his wife, then be pulled me up toward him and pinned my hands behind his back and started kissing me. I'm thinking it was wrong but was excited at the same time. He tossed me on the hood of the car and pulled my pants down and went at it. Still nervous, I couldn't stop trembling, thinking "this is wrong." And he continued, his hands all over, fingers in and out. I don't remember how long it lasted but it seemed that time stood still.


10:  from sexyboy:
 While i was on leave i wanted to get a massage because my muscle was all knotted up.
I finally schedule an appointment and went to my massage (very hot tone italian).
He told me to take off my clothes and i can see him eyeing my the whole time. After i finish he told me to led down on the bed with my hand to the front. He then got on top of my back and start to massage me. After about 5min he got body to body, his d*ck on my a** while giving me a massage while sametime kicking licking my ears and neck,... thrusting his c*ck to my ass. after about another 5min he walk over and i saw his 9 inch c*ck in front of me hard and throbbing. I suck him off for a good 3min before he got to finish his massage. before the hour was done we suck/ jerk each other off until each of us cum in the other mouth.

12: from gaytoy
 I would have to say a week after i turned 21 and i went to a gay bar. I was sittin at the bar and one guy was stairin at me. I went over and talked to him and he mainly went on about just coming from the gym. Some time passes and i see that he has a boner. He was trying to hide it. But when your going commando in mesh shorts its kinda hard to hide it. So i moved closer and put my hand on his leg as we talked and he didnt seem to mind. Then a little while later i started rubbing his c*ck through his shorts. He was a little startled but then he started to like it. We stayed at the bar and i stuck my hand up the leg of the shorts and i as i did that he shot his load all over my hand and arm. He was so embarrased but i told him dont be i was hungary. I licked the cum from my arm and hand and said lets go back to my place and finish he said no but ill blow you here. We went into the bathroom and he blew me until i shot my load in his mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment