Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My first threesome


I had been with my ex for about eight months and we decided to call things off. I was 18 and he was 21 and neither of us were very mature to hold down a relationship. We ended well but after a while he became very jealous and wanted to start things up again, I on the other hand was loving the fact that I could now happily fuck anything that moved and fuck it damn hard.
His jealousy developed to the point where things got so bad that I decided we shouldn't be friends. This made him worse and he began bad mouthing me all over the shot. As a young, and fucking horny teen, I thought I knew how.
He introduced me to the gay scene and I was hot property. Everyone flirted with me and were often frank enough to tell me what they wanted to do with me. My ex had two friends who were very keen on me. They were a couple, Andrew and Alex. Andrew was around 35 and a copper. Alex was a bit younger and was pretty damn cute. Andrew was graying slightly and had a pretty wicked sense of humour and Alex was a sweet lad that you could just tell was the dirtiest fucker behind closed doors.
They were engaged, before marriage was legal, but I also knew that often had threesomes to keep things going. One evening, I knew I had to be that third person.
Friday night was my favorite night. I would finish college and knew I would find a lad to fuck or an older man to fuck me. There is something about older men that I just bow to. Lads my age make me dominant but if a daddy told me to lick his boots, i would be on the floor and rock hard.
This one Friday, I began texting Andrew to get him to come and pick me up. They were busy. I kept flirting but it didn't seem to help. I'd told him I wanted to have a drink with them, but I didn't. Eventually he came around to the idea because they hadn't seen me in a while and drove over.
When we got back to their house I met Alex, gave him and hug and made sure my semi-hard cock rubbed against him and went through to the lounge. I felt nervous, I hadn't even fucked two blokes. Could I cum twice? I hated the idea of leaving one of them high and dry but I sat down regardless.
We watched some TV but my cock was stirring. Alex was sat next to me and started to notice that bulge in my joggers. We were all nervous. I think they knew what I was there for but nobody had mentioned it. I kept catching him looking but then pretending he hadn't seen it. I kept adjusting it when I saw him stare. By this time, Andrew who was sat on the other side of the room had noticed too. The room was silent.
I reached down and pulled my cock and balls out and began jacking off. Andrew stumbled over his words and Alex looked down in awe. He slowly reached out and took the base of it. His hands were soft and he began to gently wank me off. He slipped off the sofa, being careful not to let go of my beating cock. He undid his buttons on his jeans and pulled his cock out. It sprang because it was so hard. He leant forward to nuzzle my pubes taking a good sniff. He seemed to approve. Andrew said, "Right, to bed!" and so off we went.
I was in my fucking element, they sat on the bed and I stood in the doorway. I pulled my T-shirt off revealing my nicely toned abs. Not muscle or over-detailed but just right. I dropped my joggers again, showed my cock being pinned down as I had put it away to come upstairs. The white boxers had a slight see-through mark where I had dribbled out reams of precum. I wore white sports socks, I took them off and dropped em onto the floor.
They whipped their clothes off quickly. Andrew's body was in good shape. He was a fair bit older but worked out a bit. Alex was a bit shorter than me and had a similar body. Their cocks were great fit. Andrew 's was around 8" and pointed firmly in the air. His foreskin was tight and he rolled it back to wank. Andy's dick curved right around that it touched his abs.
I walked past them and lay on the bed sat up leaning on the headboard. They both lay down and began playing with my cock. Rubbing my thighs and licking my feet and sucking my toes was also on the men, I could get used to this. They then both started to lick my cock. It was amazing, it was like they were kissing around my dick. this swarming of tongues and little bites was making me gasp for air. Alex then let go and opened wide. He kept his mouth open as he want down my cock and I could feel the warmth of his mouth. I felt his throat all over my cocks head. the sensation was amazing, i had anticipated it so much that i let out a moan. His mouth that closed in on the rest of my cock, he'd basically deep throated me to start our three way.
Andrew was playing with Alex's arse whilst I slam-dunked my cock in this boyfriends mouth. he started rimming him and I could feel Alex's mouth respond as he gasped and sucked harder. Andrew started rolling his finger on Alex's hole. I knew he was going to finger him and I felt it go in. Alex winced and started sucking me harder. He jumped a few times, in pain, which felt great for me.
Andrew stood up on the bed, placed his hands on the wall above me and leant forward. I was suddenly face to face with his rock hard huge cock. He told me to open up and he slipped his cock in my mouth. His dick filled me and there was so much more to come, but it kept coming. He was making no noise as I choked on his cock, pinned up against the wall. He got about 3/4 of the way in and began thrusting.
It was making my head bang against the wall but it felt good. His cock was pouring precum onto my tongue. It tasted fucking nice and was really thick. His cock coming back for another thrust spread it around my mouth even mroe. After a few thrusts he began to moan, almost as if the practice run was over. I let him carry on for a bit but decided I needed to bang some ass soon, before I shot my load into Alex's begging mouth.
We didn't know how each other fucked. I didn't know who was top or bottom and they didn't know about me. I acted all tough and noted that I was active only and that didn't go down to well. Andrew had obviously had it in his mind he was going to bang the fuck out of mgoe. Alex was already laid back telling me to fuck him good and hard. I suggested double penetration, but it didn't go down too well. We eventually decided that we'd both fuck Alex and play with each others balls in the meantime.
I knelt up next to Alex and he spread his legs. I lubed him up and wanked my cock with lube so it would slip in nicely. I got into position and began pushing. He was cautious and was worried I would hurt him. His hole was so tight. I felt his muscles relax on that to my cock, it was like a million tender lips locking tight around my shaft. Then they all broke down and I slipped all in. It felt so fucking good. His insides were hot and tense.
He pulled me onto him and let out a moan as my cock was moved inside him. I kissed him hard and began to fuck him. I start slowly and gather pace. The more he enjoyed it the harder I pounded him. I was surprised how much he could take but he was begging for more. He was furiously wanking his cock, savoring every moment of my rock hard cock inside him.
I then felt Andrew put his face in my ass and his hands on my shoulders pushing my forward. He started licking my hole which made me clench up. He then started piercing my hole with his tongue and was soon rimming me fully. I was all over the place, moaning and holding my ass cheeks apart. His warm tongue on my hole was the best sensation ever. I heard him then pump out lube and rub it onto my hole.
It was cold, and made me jump. Alex didn't mind though as I continued to plough his begging hole. I could hear Andrew rubbing lube onto his cock and I said that I am only active. He said nothing. He pushed me forward, into Alex and placed his cock on my tight hole. I shouted that I am only active and he started pressing ahead. IT hurt like crazy and he told me to relax but how could i?
He got about halfway into my hole with cock and I felt the urge to start fucking Alex again. With Andrew in me, I began moving and the sensation was incredible. Andrew said that at that time my hole 'opened up' and he was able to plough my virgin ass.
I thought I was dominant, he literally power fucked me. Every movement he made was sent through me and on into Alex. I had never experienced anything like it and having a body on top and below me made everything really horny. Each of them was moving on me and I was simply laying in the middle begging for more
I knew I wouldn't be able to last long and so I started to plough Alex as hard as I could to make him cum. It seemed to work. He started shouting that he was 'close' and needed to cum soon. Andrew obviously had the same thought and started to plough my hole as if his life depended on it.
Alex continued to beat his cock and I fucked him nice and hard. He started to tense up and was rolling his head around. He leant his head back into the pillow and gasped. His cock shot around 6 jets of cum. all over his face, chest, neck and on me too. He took a deep breath and laughed. I scooped some up and tasted it and then placed the rest onto his lips. Like the little dirty fucker he is, he lapped it up.
Suddenly, Andrew's moaning increased so much by now and he was firmly holding my waist, power fucking me. He slammed forward and let out and almighty grown. I felt his cum hit me from inside. It was the weirdest feeling, it was like with each one was as if someone was punching my g-spot.
Because of the sheer force of Andrew's cum inside me, I felt my cock buzz. I let out what can only be described as a road as I dumped a huge load into Alex. He didn't really make a noise but looked at me thankfully as we all dropped on top of him knackered and sweaty and covered in spunk.
We got into bed together for the night and Alex spent the night kissing my neck. In the morning I woke up to Andrew's hand from the other side of the bed carressing my dick. As I stirred, i got a huge hard on and they both began to share sucking me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment